Lip RipperZ, Inc is expanding quickly. All career opportunities will be posted in this section of the website. Stay tuned for more openings as they arise.
Market Manager – IN OFFICE position. Chino, Ca 91710
Lip RipperZ, Inc is looking for a Full Time Marketing Manager! Come join two of the fastest growing and exciting, Fishing Tackle Brands in the Southwest, Lip RipperZ and Bass Dynasty!
Our company seeks a Marketing Superstar! Someone as excited as we are to take on the fishing tackle industry and help recreate an old fashion sport into something fun and exciting; with an emphasis on key Social Media networks Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, etc. We are looking to DEVELOP individuals from an entry level stage of marketing and relations into a management / marketing specialist.
Our client portfolio has seen major expansion in the past few years, including working with major chains such as Walmart, Kmart, Sport Chalet, Big 5, Turners Outdoorsman, Bass Pro Shops, Fred Meyer, to name a few. As we expand and grow into new territories, it is our goal to accommodate them with innovative, outside of the box, and creative market strategies.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
* Expanding and growing key social media channels, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
* Management of marketing plans, campaigns and strategies.
* Search for new marketing opportunities
* Communicate via product and service support
* Branding, advertising, events, trade shows, promotional
* Media relations
Personal traits we are looking for in a candidate.
Ambition- Job requires you to have a passion to succeed, regardless of the task at hand.
Creativity- Job requires you to think outside the box and take creative ideas and strategies to the finish line.
Decision making- Job requires you to analyze possible solutions to problems, taking into consideration cost, risk, and benefits.
Integrity- Job requires you to be transparent and trustworthy
Timely- Job requires you to be on time to work and reach timeline goals set by yourself and or management.
Authority- Job requires you to take the lead, offer ideas, and communicate them effectively.
Devotion- Job requires you to be devoted to growing the marketing sector of the corporation. Others are depending on you doing your job successfully.
Communication – Job requires you to work with others and communicate. Must have outgoing personality.
Attention to Detail – Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
Teamwork- Job requires you to collaborate with team leaders.
Positive attitude- Job requires individual to be well spoken, fun and easy going; yet focused on the job at hand. We like to have fun and applicant should to. However, expanding the corporation is the focus and key priority.
* Displays extensive knowledge in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, etc and understands the value in shares, likes, comments, posts, tweets, etc.
* Ability to track and grow social media outlets, through engagements, promotions and growth of likes.
* Managing multiple social media accounts
* Able to demonstrate proven success and track records in short and long term goals from previous workspaces.
* Able to effectively communicate stories, story telling, press releases, promotions and giveaways while building excitement at the same time.
* Experience in Microsoft and Excel programs. Photoshop or equivalent experience preferred.
Employment Type: Full time (5 days/week)
Job Type: Marketing Manager
Pay: Starting at $10.00/hour, with room to grow as we do!
SUBMIT APPLICATION TO:
Attn: Marketing Manager Position Application
Please include resume and tell us why you would be perfect for the job. Please include your current personal social media pages (Linked In, Instagram, Facebook, etc). As well anything we should know about your passion for fishing or our company.